Planning applications

Before you embark on your project and start to build, it's essential that you obtain the right type of permission for the work that you're doing, as well as making sure that the project is supervised in the right way so that you obtain the appropriate certification once the work is completed.

You can find detailed information about Planning permissiong, Building regulations, Permitted Development, Party Wall planning and much more in our FAQs section and here at Sevenoaks Plans we would be delighted to advise you on what sort of plannning and paperwork is needed for your particular case.

Should you require further information on this, we would advise you look at The Government Planning Portal which contains useful information about residential Building projects. The site also has an interactive House which will give you a walkaround and describes in detail the type of planning application required. For example what is considered permitted development for your loft conversion or your extension.

Should you wish to discuss this further please do not hesitate to contact us.

Contact us