Which? Trusted Trader
We are very proud to be one of only three Architectural Designers in Kent to have been awarded Which? Trusted Trader status. As such we have an independent stamp of approval and you can be sure that you are working with a professional company at the top of its game.
Extensions, loft conversions and more - for less
Sevenoaks Plans offers a specialist local design service for extensions, loft conversions and home refurbishments. Unlike a RIBA Architect who is advised to charge up to 10% of the project build cost, we provide an innovative and an exciting design solution for a fixed fee that is typically less than the RIBA Qualified Architect would charge.
Our Portfolio includes a wide range of projects from loft conversions to Listed Buildings.
We have a vast experience of Local Planning Issues, Conservation Areas and Building Regulations and we aim to provide a high quality, innovative, architectural design solution to suit your needs and to ensure that the proposed works fit comfortably within the existing built environment.
A service that works around you
Building an extension or a loft conversion on your home can be a cost effective way of creating a larger living area rather than moving home. A professional set of architectural drawings of your house will make the Planning and Building processes run smoother and ensure your dream home is realized.
At Sevenoaks Plans, we offer you a full range of residential design, planning services and building control drawings.
We specialise in producing architectural drawings for loft conversions, house extensions, garage conversions and house refurbishments which includes a design service for remodelling of existing internal spaces, such as through kitchen / diners etc.
Sevenoaks Plans provide a full architectural design service including the following range of services:
- FREE Initial Consultation to suit your timeframe whether it is at a weekend or evening.
- Working alongside a local builder who can join us on initial quote to discuss any queries you may have.
- A full Measured Survey.
- Drawing of Existing Building Plans & Elevations.
- A list of proposed options drawn up for you to look over and decide which suits your best requirements
- Final draft with FREE Revisions.
- All liaison with the Local Authority for initial planning application.
- Working with local structural engineers who will survey your property when instructed
- Building control drawings and approvals
- Construction Drawings.
- Drawings issued to contractors for quote.
We provide an extremely competitive, fixed fee, VAT-free quote at the consultation stage, which will allow you to see the full cost of the entire process, with no hidden extras. We also lay out our fee proposal including all of the local authority charges and engineer charges.
We offer a wealth of experience both in Design, Construction and project management of residential and commercial extensions and conversions. We will also give you a rough cost of the build if possible.